Sunday, September 16, 2012

Yay for smilies!

I got a smiley face last night!  I had taken my usual morning test and it was negative.  I left it out a little too long, and there was a darker line.  Because of this I decided to test again in the early afternoon.  There was a dark line, but I wasn't sure if it matched the control line.  After much decision I decided I was going to buy some digis.  Amber and I went to Walmart and got some.  We had been shopping for the evening, so it was on the way home.  I felt weird buying them with her there, but I figured she knows I've been testing every day and that I'm taking Clomid.  She made up a cute song about me possibly ovulating and mixing in baby making.  We got back to the house and she needed to charge her phone.  I went ahead and tested, and then hung out with her.  After a few minutes I went to check my test and saw the smiley!  I had been bracing myself for an empty circle.  I was so excited!  I told her, and showed her.  I also took a pic and posted it after texting it so some peeps.  I'm really hoping this works and that this is it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping this is it for you, too. As much as I love having you as my Clomid buddy, I don't want you to be mine next cycle! Crossing everything!

    ReplyDelete