Sunday, September 30, 2012

BFP!

I got my first ever BFP this morning!!!!!!  It looked so good.  =)  We are both really excited.  I had really bad cramps last night, and was worried about my period coming.  Each trip to the bathroom was dramatic, lol.  This morning I woke up and temped, and saw my temp went down.  I checked my chart, and it wasn't below my cover line.  *Sigh of relief.*  Matt was going to teach Sunday school, and then come back home, and we were going to have brunch.  I really wanted to wait to test, since he was leaving soon.  But, my bladder didn't want to cooperate, so I got up and tested.  I got a faint line on my internet cheapie, so I pulled out my digital and tested.  I saw the + sign and was ecstatic.   I peeked my head out and said give me a few minutes.  I pulled out the gator onesie and bib, and the dog shirts.  They say I'm going to be a big bro/sis.  I put the digital in between them.  I opened the door, and called for him.  I didn't want my face to give it away.  I told him he had a present, and to turn around.  He found the stuff and gave me a confused look.  (He knew about the dog shirts, since that is how we're announcing to the parents).  When he saw the digital, he turned around and asked "really??" He asked this like 5 times.  I replied with yes, and showed him the other positive test.  I then had to show him the gator onesie, since he didn't even notice it.  This is when I burst into tears and we hugged.  (They were big happy tears).  I then told him how we have to be cautiously optimistic, but we're pregnant!  We've decided to refer to our little guy/girl as "Little Gator."



No comments:

Post a Comment