Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall cleaning?

Matt moved back into our bedroom last weekend.  We decided since whatever job I would find, would be on first shift we would try being a normal couple again.  So far it has worked, I think it's because I fall asleep before he does.  So I do not hear him snore anymore.  Since last weekend was more of the "lets move everything back."  This weekend was, "lets organize and clean everything."  I washed the guest bedroom sheets yesterday and made up the guest bed.  I put all of his blankets away in the closet and cleaned the bathroom.  That side of the house looks great, again.  It was weird when he was "living" in that corner of the house, I would condense his messiness to the room.  Now that we're back to sharing everything, my OCD has taken over.  His mess is in our closet.  Someday soon I hope to change that.  But at least he's willing to work with me, and I with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment