Friday, September 21, 2012

I feel sick

I feel nauseous, and attempted to eat some dinner.  I want to feel better!  I don't know if it's early possible pregnancy symptoms.  (My mind playing tricks on me).  I'm also not sure if it's because of my day.  I went to high school today.  The day went by fine, no kids were hurt or thrown out.  LOL.  I had a smart ass, and a wannabe drop out.  (I should probably say soon-to-be drop out).  The college prep/ honors classes were fantastic.  It was the lower classes that sucked ass.  Props to the teacher for leaving some fantastic lesson plans and directions though.  I decided that I don't want to be in high school.  I just don't feel like myself, because of my lack of experience.  When I got to ASC today, I felt all warm and fuzzy when I saw my little guys.  I think I could handle 6th graders, maybe 7th.  8th, I'm not sure.  But I admit defeat with High school, and I feel like I failed.  Matt says I did a good job, but I don't feel that I did.  When I got home I unchecked every high school, so I wouldn't receive calls from them.  I hope more elementary schools call me next week.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment