Tuesday, September 11, 2012

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Today was a pretty painless day at work.  It seemed to go by pretty quickly.  I was kind of hoping to confirm my day off on Friday with HR, but that didn't happen.  I really want to make sure this doesn't mess with my severance.  So when I left work I was alright, just kind of irritated.  When I got home I decided to research renewing my initial certificate.  I have to actually re-apply for it.  It sucks!  I spent a little over 2 hours printing off forms, and filling them out.  Making my fingerprinting appointment, making copies of test scores, etc.  Finally I was able to put everything in my mailbox to be mailed out.  *Whew*  I'm glad I didn't wait to next week to figure everything out.  On a different note, I got an interview invite for a job that I had applied for at the start of summer.  I think it's great that everything is falling into place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment