Saturday, December 15, 2012

You know who you are

So, you tell me that you're always "tired."  You work 10 hour days and are exhausted, well.... so am I!  Too tired for a phone call, too tired to check in with an old friend; once a week, once a month.  Yet you're not too "tired" to go out drinking or to a basketball game.  I think that would require some energy?  I love how you don't look "tired" in all the pictures that get to pop up on my news feed.  I hate that you're being a hypocrite.  If you don't want to be friends with me any longer, just put on your big girl panties and be done with it.  I'll tell you what, I'm done with you.  You can say "Hi" to Matt all the time at work, and ask how I'm doing.  But I don't plan on contacting you anymore.  I bet I won't get a "ring" or "message" on Monday for my birthday either.  In the end, this works out for me because I don't have to worry about being bailed on last minute.  I'll love having friends who actually want to see me.  Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment