Saturday, December 15, 2012

12-14-12

12-14-12: Another day that will be engraved in our minds forever.  My mind just keeps asking the question Why?  Why did this have to happen to an innocent school?  Why are children's minds going to be ruined forever by this?  Does this open up a floodgate for more massacres?  Why do people want to be involved in a massacre, do they not have friends to talk to?  I'm just at a loss for what to do or say.  When I read the news report last night, I bawled.  It hits me close to home because the town was close to my hometown.  I'm a substitute, and he killed one.  I work at Elementary schools, and wonder if I have to be nervous while I work.  I can't watch the news reports and see the death tolls rise.  It's too depressing, and I don't give a damn if I'm in the minority.  I would rather stay in my bubble then see the images on Television.  I've heard this will be the student's "9-11", yet it too will be another date we will always remember.  I just hope that their holidays are not ruined, and I pray for all of the families and towns-people that have to go through this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment