Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Year in review

January- 
We found out that little gator was a girl!  And we nicknamed her Princess Peach.

February- 
We were busy getting ready for baby!

March-
We went to Kanuga.  

April-
We hosted Easter lunch at the house and had family come.

May-
My first shower for baby N!


June-
The littlest one was born on June 13th.  Welcome Natalia Grace!


July-
Matt's mom came to visit and we celebrated our first holiday with the little one!  Matt and I also celebrated 5 years of marriage and little Tebow turned 5.

August-
Natalia started daycare and I went back to work.

September-
I started working at Tri County Tech to get more hours.

October-
We celebrated Natalia's first Halloween!


November-
Natalia Grace was baptized on the 3rd.  On November 6th we lost our beloved Bella.  We had our first Thanksgiving together.  <3

December- 
I celebrated my 27th Birthday and we celebrated Natalia's first Christmas.  Natalia also met Santa for the first time.




No comments:

Post a Comment