Saturday, January 12, 2013

I want a best friend

I want someone who's close to my area.  I love my best friend with all my heart, but it would be nice to have a close friend here.  I hate being blown off and am done with certain people.  I just want that close-ness.  And I definitely miss having someone to do girl talk with.  Grab the occasional lunch, etc.  I know I'm having a baby, and that's going to change things.  I'm not going to have enough time for anyone.  I just want someone!  I'm tired of going crazy in my head, and I'm sinking into a depression about it.  Matt doesn't understand, and I'm pretty sure he blames the hormones.  I don't think it's the hormones, and I don't want to use it as a cop out.  I just wish something would happen, or I would meet someone.  I hope this is the year I make a close friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment