Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Countdown continues...

4 days until we can tell my parents.  It's so hard to keep it from them!  We talk every day (well Mom & I do), and I couldn't just stop talking to them for like 4 weeks, lol.  It is annoying when they ask What's new?  And I'm having to hold in the biggest secret of my life.  We get to tell Matt's mom in 3 days.  She will be told first since we can't tell her in person.  We get to Skype with her, and watch as she opens the gift.  Hopefully, it'll be a great reaction.  Matt's really nervous to tell my parents.  Kind of the "Hey, I boink your daughter, and she's pregnant."  (I tell him it's foolish, since we're married and have been trying).  I can't help how he feels though.  This week needs to hurry up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment