Saturday, November 5, 2011

November

It's Mom's birthday today. We grilled burgers, and had cake! We made her take home the rest of it. I can't believe its November already. 1 month closer to Christmas and my birthday. 1 month closer to the end of the year. So many people skip over Thanksgiving. I'm excited that we get to host this year! I have to many things that I'm thankful for, and I can't wait to share and spend time with the family. I feel bad that there is so many people out there without food, shelter, clothing. It makes me sick. There is a woman in another dept. on 2nd shift that lost her house. Her hubby apparently beat her up, and then when she went to press charges he burnt down the house. Matt and I got a gift card for her for Walmart, so she could get clothes and food. I know that there are being beds donated, and furniture. I hope that everything works our for the poor girl. We need to give some extra blessings and prayers to the less fortunate........


No comments:

Post a Comment